KFK's Adventures #9 KFK's Adventures #9

He'll Eat your dog,

then smoke a pipe...

LOL

I love this series, Tho I haven't seen any new ones come out some time now... :(
R u still makin em? Pls say yes!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

lol

I really thought this was funny, and most of it is pretty much what I think about the bible. :P

There's no need to be offended by this movie. Most of it is just what is in the bible, with some extra speech as to how he thinks about it. He might have missed certain things that were explained in the bible but who cares, a great part is really how it is told in the bible. Dont be afraid of comment, u still have ur own opinion about this stuff, but it is good to think about ur opinion 2 instead of blindly beleiving looking away from all comment... :/

I really liked the 'good'jokes about how god declares everything good and all. Keep up the good work. Are all parts done allready? with part 1 and 2 released together I thought it might be the case. :)

Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

great submission

seriously, theres something wrong with the guy below me... :S
this was like I was watching some tv series! Only a bit shorter... I really liked this one, though I was dissapointed with the ending, but thats sort of a good point since it aint a cliffhanger for nothing. ;) i really want to see the next episode! make more, make more!

The Promise of Home The Promise of Home

I liked it

Did you happen to see the movie 'grave of the fireflies? if you didnt I think you should watch it, its an anime movie and your movie made me think about it, really tragic story too, even more tragic than this one. :p

anyway, good movie I liked your drawing style and the song. I would just like to see the text a bit larger, Im a bad reader. :P
Keep up the good work! :D

Shamoozal: Man-Bot Shamoozal: Man-Bot

lawl :D

u need to get ur ears checked man, its eazy to hear what hes sayin...

great movie! keep up the good work ^^

The KH Chronicles 1.2. The KH Chronicles 1.2.

pretty good...

I thought it was pretty funny, I got a laugh out of it, some jokes were pretty obvious, but sometimes those are the funniest. ;)
One thing bothering me was Squall's hair, it was way longer than I can remember from FF8. I didnt see anyone mention this, but I surely noticed since I rly liked FF8 more then 7. Cloud was pretty okay if u ask me. :)
keep up the good work!

RiverJordan responds:

Actually Slein1, If you've played Kingdom Hearts, Leon (Squall) had longer hair, i dont know why, but thats the way it is.

The Island of Time The Island of Time

good 1

cmon bigarmyguy, dont whine bout ppl using krinkels style... I used that way of animating to learn the flash basics and u can make real cool animations with. I mean theres bunnykill too which is pretty alike tho I like that just a bit more... the thing is as long as ppl do it well they may animate in any way.
I draw manga, oh noes, I stole the idea of the person who first drew it. See what I mean?

I liked the movie, keep it up!

Environmental Environmental

grewat movie with even greater message!

I totally agrre with on this, u kno... not so long ago a new road was built close to where I live. Its just unbeleivable how much we destroy just to get a shortcut to a neighboring city. Animals have very little space left to live and by destroying all of nature we have doomed ourselves. Eventually there wont be anything left and so our supllys of everything we need to live will be gone someday. We are destroying this planet bit byt bit, we have to stop these actions, please make more of these, we have to get more ppl think about what we are doing.
We are too greedy :(

keep up the good work!!

inner light: tribute inner light: tribute

okay...

I like it, but if I were u Id use just a bit more frames for some animations. Like when puncing, make some drawings in between the hand all the way to the back and all the way to the forward. just so that u see the hands movement from 1 place to another. :)

ART-TRON responds:

Yea, These are clips of most of my unfinished projects so there are a few non developed scenes. The new animation coming out Thursday will be completed with tons of movement :)

Garbage Day Ep 1 Garbage Day Ep 1

good 1, just the sound

I liked the movie, some funny jokes too. It just the sound wasn't reallly good, it was reallly making a noise, I think its rustling in english. besides that, keep it up. ^^