KFK's Adventures #9 KFK's Adventures #9

He'll Eat your dog,

then smoke a pipe...

LOL

I love this series, Tho I haven't seen any new ones come out some time now... :(
R u still makin em? Pls say yes!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

lol

I really thought this was funny, and most of it is pretty much what I think about the bible. :P

There's no need to be offended by this movie. Most of it is just what is in the bible, with some extra speech as to how he thinks about it. He might have missed certain things that were explained in the bible but who cares, a great part is really how it is told in the bible. Dont be afraid of comment, u still have ur own opinion about this stuff, but it is good to think about ur opinion 2 instead of blindly beleiving looking away from all comment... :/

I really liked the 'good'jokes about how god declares everything good and all. Keep up the good work. Are all parts done allready? with part 1 and 2 released together I thought it might be the case. :)

Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

great submission

seriously, theres something wrong with the guy below me... :S
this was like I was watching some tv series! Only a bit shorter... I really liked this one, though I was dissapointed with the ending, but thats sort of a good point since it aint a cliffhanger for nothing. ;) i really want to see the next episode! make more, make more!